CAREER GUIDANCE TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL (CGTP CELL)
SRAM provides full placement support to its students in all areas of professional education – Technology, Management, Pharmacy and Life Sciences. The underlying objective is to create and transfer knowledge for the welfare of the society.
We endeavour to provide Industry compliant talent and emphasis on Quality, Discipline, Self-Learning, Ethics and Values have borne rich dividends.
Our Placement model is a four stage process involving the Pre Placement activities, Career Guidance, Executing Placement and Post Placement reviews.
CGTP CELL DETAILS
Career Guidance Training & Placement (CGPT) cell undertakes various activities of training and grooming of students in terms of conducting mock interviews, GD sessions, resume writing workshops, HR meetings etc. Along with providing placement assistance to students of M. Pharm, B. Pharm, and D. Pharm, placement cell helps in managing industry interactions and industry relations. It has forged good relationships with many reputed companies in the field of pharmaceutical and life sciences.
ROLE OF CGTP CELL
- The Cell looks after the technical training of students
- Provides placement support to the students in the prestigious organizations
- Facilitate training of our students in the industries during summer and winter vacations
- Build the Institute – Industry connect
- Provides counseling to the students for choosing right career option
- Conduct personality development sessions
- Facilitate industry visits
- Arrange expert lectures on the campus
- Organize alumni activities regularly
- Participation in exhibitions, fairs, seminars and conferences
- Organize annual job fest every year